Your GEAUX to Realtor
- GRI, ABR, MRP, CMRS, DFWNCS
Fort Worth, TX 76109-1840
Dreams Really Do Come True
- Having moved twenty-two times in my life real estate just seemed like a natural choice for me. I understand how emotional every move is.
- Whether you move across the country or across the street, let me help make the transition easier.
- I have bought and sold many homes in many states; therefore, I know the value of a professional Realtor.
- Most people spend a fair amount of time with a Realtor. It is important to choose one you feel comfortable with, and who is responsive to your needs.
- As a CBDFW associate, I am dedicated to creating exceptional real estate experiences for my customers and communities through the passionate delivery of Truly Remarkable Service.
- I am not a Texan by birth but by choice.
Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
REALTOR, ABR, GRI, CMRS, MRP